Oct 31, 2011

Weekend Inspiration: A vintage find with a new home

This Weekend Inspiration comes from a new design blog I came across while braving the snow (yes, SNOW!) indoors over the weekend.

The "Alice Lane" blog is from a fellow designer from Utah (and a very good one at that) with a local showroom.

While poking around, I was struck by the huge resemblance to this Vintage Find from my trip to L.A. that I shared with you a few months back. And if it isn't the same piece - well, it might as well be.

This is the shot I got in LA from my post "L.A. Roundup - Oversized Outdoor Finds"



L.A. Roundup - Oversized Outdoor Finds

and here it is and according to the blog, it was part of an American Express advertisment.



Image via Pinterest





































I just knew it would be a perfect organizer and counter top and would have snatched it up myself if I wasn't headed back on a plane to N.Y. with 3 kids in tow.


Wishing you all a Happy Halloween and a great week full of spooky Inspiration!


Image via Pinterest



1 comment:

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...