May 15, 2013

HAPPY Bloggiversary .. to me!

I can't believe I almost missed it .. again!



Today is the 2nd Bloggiversary of Dec-a-Porter, and I am soooooo very grateful to all of you readers (yes, YOU!) and to this blog for all the beautiful moments it has brought to me over these past 2 years.

Last year, I completely missed celebrating the 1st year.. and now, I almost missed it again.

Happy Bloggiversary, to Me.

Happy Bloggiversary, to Me.
Happy Bloggiversary, to "dec-a-porter"...
Happy Bloggiversary, to Me!







Just some of the words that have been used to describe this blog.. and it is crazy to see how much I have evolved, learned, grown, over these past 2 years .. especially learning from so many of my fellow bloggers, and friends, that are all working tirelessly to create quality content that inspires and ignites some moments of imagination in each and everyone of us.

Just some of the random words that have appeared in the Blog throughout these years.




So thank you for giving me your time, and care, and please continue to share your readership with me (and your friends, while you are at it!)



and if you want to check out the very first post (YIKES!! and DOUBLE YIKES) entitled,
"Is Anyone Out There?" .. here you go.
http://dec-a-porter.blogspot.com/2011/05/is-anyone-out-there.html


4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary to one of the best!!! Cheers! totally forget my every year! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary Jenn!! Love your blog and you!!

    ReplyDelete

@Dec-a-Porter we love to hear from you ...Please share your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...